One-year followup of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee who participated in a program of supervised fitness walking and supportive patient education
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1998 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 228–233, August 1998
How to Cite
Sullivan, T., Allegrante, J. P., Peterson, M. G. E., Kovar, P. A. and MacKenzie, C. R. (1998), One-year followup of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee who participated in a program of supervised fitness walking and supportive patient education. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 11: 228–233. doi: 10.1002/art.1790110403
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 1998
- National Institute of Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: NIAMS 2P60 AR-38520
- Arthritis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!