What do self-administered joint counts tell us about patients with rheumatoid arthritis?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1998 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 280–290, August 1998
How to Cite
Escalante, A. (1998), What do self-administered joint counts tell us about patients with rheumatoid arthritis?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 11: 280–290. doi: 10.1002/art.1790110409
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 1997
- Mexican American Medical Treatment Effectiveness Research Center
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research. Grant Number: 1-UO1-HS-07397–02
- Robert Wood Johnson Minority Medical Faculty Development Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!