Predictors of rate of return to work after surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1998 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 298–305, August 1998
How to Cite
Carmona, L., Faucett, J., Blanc, P. D. and Yelin, E. (1998), Predictors of rate of return to work after surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 11: 298–305. doi: 10.1002/art.1790110411
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 1998
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-20684
- Ministry of Health, Spain. Grant Number: BAE96/5485
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!