Drs. Keystone and Kremer have received honoraria and consulting fees from Amgen. Dr. Kafka has received honoraria from Amgen. Dr. Lovy holds Amgen stock.
Once-weekly administration of 50 mg etanercept in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: Results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 353–363, February 2004
How to Cite
Keystone, E. C., Schiff, M. H., Kremer, J. M., Kafka, S., Lovy, M., DeVries, T. and Burge, D. J. (2004), Once-weekly administration of 50 mg etanercept in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: Results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 50: 353–363. doi: 10.1002/art.20019
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2003
- Immunex Corporation, Seattle, Washington, a wholly owned subsidiary of Amgen Inc., Thousand Oaks, California
- 6Improvement in disease activity in patients with psoriatic arthritis receiving etanercept (ENBREL): results of a phase 3 multicenter clinical trial [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44 Suppl 9: S90., , , , , .
- 9Absolute bioavailability of TNF receptor fusion protein following subcutaneous injection in healthy volunteers [abstract]. Pharmacotherapy 1997; 17: 1118–9., , , , , .
- 10Population pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling of etanercept using logistic regression analysis [abstract]. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2002a; 71: P84., , , , , .
- 11Fifty mg once weekly subcutaneous regimen of etanercept will yield an overlapping steady state time-concentration profile with 25 mg twice weekly dosing [abstract]. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2002b; 71: P90., , , , , .
- 12Clinical trial simulation of a 50 mg once weekly subcutaneous dosing regimen with etanercept (Enbrel) [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2002; 61 Suppl 1: 71., , , , , .