Systemic lupus erythematosus in three ethnic groups. XIV. Poverty, wealth, and their influence on disease activity
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 73–77, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Alarcón, G. S., McGwin, G., Sanchez, M. L., Bastian, H. M., Fessler, B. J., Friedman, A. W., Baethge, B. A., Roseman, J., Reveille, J. D. and The Lumina Study Group (2004), Systemic lupus erythematosus in three ethnic groups. XIV. Poverty, wealth, and their influence on disease activity. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 51: 73–77. doi: 10.1002/art.20085
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2002
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders. Grant Number: R01-AR-42503
- General Clinical Center Research Grants. Grant Numbers: M01-RR02558 (UTH-HSC), M01-RR00073 (UTMB), M01-RR00032 (UAB)
- 9Long-term follow-up of autoantibody profiles in black female lupus patients and clinical comparison with Caucasian and Asian patients. Br J Rheumatol 1997; 37: 229–33., , , .
- 23U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census. Current population reports, Series P-23, No. 28 and Series P-60, No. 68 and subsequent years. Washington (DC): Housing and Household Economic Statistics Division; 1995.
- 24Measuring the functional components of social support. In: Sarason I, Sarason BR, editors. Social support: theory, research, applications. Boston: Martinus Nijhoff; 1985. p. 73–94., , , .
- 26Manual for the Illness Behavior Questionnaire (IBQ). Adelaide, Australia: University of Adelaide; 1983., .
- 28SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a user's manual. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1994., , .