Translation and validation of Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales 2 into Chinese: CAIMS2
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 20–27, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Chu, E. M. Y., Chiu, K. Y., Wong, R. W. S., Tang, W. M. and Lau, C. S. (2004), Translation and validation of Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales 2 into Chinese: CAIMS2. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 51: 20–27. doi: 10.1002/art.20089
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2002
- Hong Kong Hospital Authority Health Care Promotional Fund
- 13Which outcome measure should be used in rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials: clinical and quality of life measures responsiveness to treatment in a randomized controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 1995; 38: 1568–80., , , .
- 17Hong Kong Chinese version of World Health Organization Quality of Life measure: abbreviated version WHOQOL–BREF (HK). Hong Kong: Hong Kong Hospital Authority; 1997., , , .
- 20Scientific Advisory Committee of Medical Outcome Trust. Instrument review criteria [abstract]. Med Outcomes Trust Bull 1995; 3: I–IV.
- 21The theoretical and technical foundations of health measurement. In: McDowell I, Newell C, editors. Measuring health: a guide to rating scales and questionnaires. New York: Oxford University Press; 1996. p. 10–46..