Drs. Galeazzi, Marcolongo, and Laghi-Pasini contributed equally to this work.
Prolongation of the corrected QT interval in adult patients with anti-Ro/SSA–positive connective tissue diseases
Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1248–1252, April 2004
How to Cite
Lazzerini, P. E., Acampa, M., Guideri, F., Capecchi, P. L., Campanella, V., Morozzi, G., Galeazzi, M., Marcolongo, R. and Laghi-Pasini, F. (2004), Prolongation of the corrected QT interval in adult patients with anti-Ro/SSA–positive connective tissue diseases. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 50: 1248–1252. doi: 10.1002/art.20130
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2003
- 11European Study Group on Diagnostic Criteria for Sjögren's Syndrome. Preliminary criteria for the classification of Sjögren's syndrome: results of a prospective concerted action supported by the European Community. Arthritis Rheum 1993; 36: 340–7., , , , , , et al, the
- 20Standards for analysis of ventricular late potentials using high-resolution or signal-averaged electrocardiography: a statement by a task force committee of the European Society of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, and the American College of Cardiology. J Am Coll Cardiol 1991; 17: 999–1006., , , , , , et al.
- 21Concomitant disappearance of electrocardiographic abnormalities and of acquired maternal autoantibodies during the first year of life in infants who had QT interval prolongation and anti-SSA/Ro positivity without congenital heart block at birth. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 266–8., , , , , , et al.