Inefficacy of infliximab in primary Sjögren's syndrome: Results of the randomized, controlled trial of remicade in primary Sjögren's syndrome (TRIPSS)
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1270–1276, April 2004
How to Cite
Mariette, X., Ravaud, P., Steinfeld, S., Baron, G., Goetz, J., Hachulla, E., Combe, B., Puéchal, X., Pennec, Y., Sauvezie, B., Perdriger, A., Hayem, G., Janin, A. and Sibilia, J. (2004), Inefficacy of infliximab in primary Sjögren's syndrome: Results of the randomized, controlled trial of remicade in primary Sjögren's syndrome (TRIPSS). Arthritis & Rheumatism, 50: 1270–1276. doi: 10.1002/art.20146
- Issue online: 5 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2003
- Schering Plough (Gérard Trape, France)
- 1Sjögren's syndrome. In: MaddisonPJ, IsenbergDA, WooP, GlassDN, editors. Oxford textbook of rheumatology. 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford Medical Publications; 1997. p. 1301–17., , .
- 8Suppression of tumor necrosis factor α-induced matrix metalloproteinase 9 production by the introduction of a super-repressor form of inhibitor of nuclear factor κBα complementary DNA into immortalized human salivary gland acinar cells: prevention of the destruction of the acinar structure in Sjögren's syndrome salivary glands. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 1756–67., , , , , , et al.
- 11Treatment with pegylated recombinant methionyl human soluble tumor necrosis factor-type 1 receptor prevents development of Sjögren's syndrome and diabetes in the NOD mouse model [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42 Suppl 9: S403., , , .
- 17Etanercept in the treatment of primary Sjögren's syndrome: a pilot study [abstract]. Ann Rheum Dis 2003; 62 Suppl 1: OP0057., , , , , .