Drs. Keystone and Kavanaugh have served as consultants to Abbott Laboratories.
Radiographic, clinical, and functional outcomes of treatment with adalimumab (a human anti–tumor necrosis factor monoclonal antibody) in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis receiving concomitant methotrexate therapy: A randomized, placebo-controlled, 52-week trial
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1400–1411, May 2004
How to Cite
Keystone, E. C., Kavanaugh, A. F., Sharp, J. T., Tannenbaum, H., Hua, Y., Teoh, L. S., Fischkoff, S. A. and Chartash, E. K. (2004), Radiographic, clinical, and functional outcomes of treatment with adalimumab (a human anti–tumor necrosis factor monoclonal antibody) in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis receiving concomitant methotrexate therapy: A randomized, placebo-controlled, 52-week trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 50: 1400–1411. doi: 10.1002/art.20217
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2003
- Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, Illinois
- 5Generation of fully human anti-TNF antibody D2E7 [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl 9: S57., , , , .
- 9Adalimumab, a fully human anti–tumor necrosis factor α monoclonal antibody, for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in patients taking concomitant methotrexate: the ARMADA trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 35–45., , , , , , et al.
- 25Serious infections in rheumatoid arthritis: relationship to immunosuppressive use [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42 Suppl 9: S242., , , .
- 29KosaryCL, RiesLAG, MillerBA, HankeyBF, HarrasA, EdwardsBK, editors. SEER cancer statistics review, 1973–1992: tables and graphs. Bethesda, Maryland: US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health. DHHS publication no. (NIH)96-2789; 1995.