The opinions and assertions expressed herein are the private views of the authors. No endorsement by the Food and Drug Administration is intended or should be inferred.
Biomarkers, surrogate markers, and design of clinical trials of new therapies for systemic lupus erythematosus†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 2415–2422, August 2004
How to Cite
Schiffenbauer, J., Hahn, B., Weisman, M. H. and Simon, L. S. (2004), Biomarkers, surrogate markers, and design of clinical trials of new therapies for systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 50: 2415–2422. doi: 10.1002/art.20353
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2003
- 6The European Consensus Study Group for Disease Activity in SLE. Disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: report of the Consensus Study Group of the European Workshop for Rheumatology Research. II. Identification of the variables indicative of disease activity and their use in the development of an activity score. Clin Exp Rheumatol 1992; 10: 541–7., , , , , , et al, and
- 10SF-36 health survey: manual and interpretation guide. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1993., , , .