Health-related quality of life in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus and its relationship to disease activity and damage
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 458–464, 15 June 2004
How to Cite
Ruperto, N., Buratti, S., Duarte-Salazar, C., Pistorio, A., Reiff, A., Bernstein, B., Maldonado-Velázquez, M. R., Beristain-Manterola, R., Maeno, N., Takei, S., Falcini, F., Lepore, L., Spencer, C. H., Pratsidou-Gertsi, P., Martini, A. and Ravelli, A. (2004), Health-related quality of life in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus and its relationship to disease activity and damage. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 51: 458–464. doi: 10.1002/art.20412
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2003
- 1Systemic lupus erythematosus. In: Cassidy JT, Petty RE, editors. Textbook of pediatric rheumatology, 4th ed. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 2001. p. 396–449., .
- 9The CHQ user's manual, 1st ed. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1996., , :
- 16The relationship between health related quality of life and disease activity and damage in systemic lupus erythematosus. J Rheumatol 2001; 28: 25–32., , .