Dr. James G. Wright is supported as a CIHR Investigator.
Validation exercise of the Ankylosing Spondylitis Assessment Study (ASAS) group response criteria in ankylosing spondylitis patients treated with biologics
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 316–320, 15 June 2004
How to Cite
Stone, M. A., Inman, R. D., Wright, J. G. and Maetzel, A. (2004), Validation exercise of the Ankylosing Spondylitis Assessment Study (ASAS) group response criteria in ankylosing spondylitis patients treated with biologics. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 51: 316–320. doi: 10.1002/art.20414
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2003
- Arthritis Society of Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- 3Efficacy of celecoxib, a cyclooxygenase 2-specific inhibitor, in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis: a six-week controlled study with comparison against placebo and against a conventional nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 180–5., , , , , , et al.
- 8Improvement criteria for treatment with biologics of patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a proposal based on data from a recent randomized trial with the anti-TNF-alpha agent infliximab. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46 Suppl 9: S380., , , , .
- 14Using improvement criteria may lead to over treatment in early RA. Rheumatology 2001; 40 Suppl 1: 81., , , , , .