Eligibility, utilization, and costs in a California Medicaid lupus population
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 996–1003, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Nichol, M. B., Shi, S., Knight, T. K., Wallace, D. J. and Weisman, M. H. (2004), Eligibility, utilization, and costs in a California Medicaid lupus population. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 51: 996–1003. doi: 10.1002/art.20819
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2003
- 6American College of Physicians- American Society of Internal Medicine. No health insurance? It's enough to make you sick. Philadelphia: American College of Physicians–American Society of Internal Medicine; 2000.
- 7Sources of health insurance and characteristics of the uninsured: analysis of the March 1999 Current Population Survey. Washington (DC): Employee Benefit Research Institute; 2000: 1–26..
- 92000. Publication 370. URL: http://www.cmwf.org/.Working without benefits: the health insurance crisis confronting Hispanic Americans. New York: The Commonwealth Fund, Task Force on the Future of Health Insurance for Working Americans;
- 10US Census Bureau. Health insurance coverage. URL: http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/hlthin01.html.
- 11An introduction to kernel and nearest-neighbor nonparametric regression. Am Stat 1992; 46: 175–85..