Focusing on care research: A challenge and an opportunity
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 874–876, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Li, L. C., Backman, C., Bombardier, C., Hammond, A., Hill, J., Iversen, M., Petersson, I. F., Stenström, C. and Vlieland, T. V. (2004), Focusing on care research: A challenge and an opportunity. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 51: 874–876. doi: 10.1002/art.20826
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2004
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Public health and aging: projected prevalence of self-reported arthritis or chronic joint symptoms among persons aged >65 years, United States, 2005-2030. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2003; 52: 489–91.
- 2Health Canada. Arthritis in Canada: an ongoing challenge. H38–4/14-2003E. 2003. Ottawa, Canada, Health Canada., ,
- 3The Bone and Joint Decade. The Bone and Joint Decade 2001-2010 URL: http://www.boneandjointdecade.org.
- 7CARE: international conference on multidisciplinary care in rheumatoid arthritis. International Journal of Adv Rheumatol 2003; 1: 34–6..
- 8Who cares about team care? Ann Rheum Dis 2004. In press., , , .
- 9Physician characteristics and distribution in the United States: 1996–97. Chicago: American Medical Association; 1997., , .
- 13The physical therapy practitioner (PTP) in pediatric rheumatology: high level of patient and parent satisfaction with services. Physiother Can 2002; 54: 32–6., , , , , , et al.
- 14The physical therapy practitioner: an expanded role for physical therapy in pediatric rheumatology. Physiother Can 2001; 53: 282–7., , , , , .
- 15Treatments provided by rheumatology primary therapists for managing rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: S640., , , , .
- 21The effectiveness of the primary therapist model for managing people with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized controlled trial. Proceeding of the Canadian Arthritis Network Meeting; Montreal (Canada); October; 2003., , , , .
- 25Functional evaluation design for a world of political accommodation. In: Shadish WR Jr, Cook TD, Leviton LC, editors. Foundations of program evaluation: theories of practice. Newbury Park (CA): Sage Publications, Inc; 1991. p. 323–76..