Dr. Foeldvari has received consulting fees of less than $10,000 per year from Bristol-Meyers Squibb.
A randomized, double-blind clinical trial of two doses of meloxicam compared with naproxen in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Short- and long-term efficacy and safety results
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 563–572, February 2005
How to Cite
Ruperto, N., Nikishina, I., Pachanov, E. D., Shachbazian, Y., Prieur, A. M., Mouy, R., Joos, R., Zulian, F., Schwarz, R., Artamonova, V., Emminger, W., Bandeira, M., Buoncompagni, A., Foeldvari, I., Falcini, F., Baildam, E., Kone-Paut, I., Alessio, M., Gerloni, V., Lenhardt, A., Martini, A., Hanft, G., Sigmund, R. and Simianer, S. (2005), A randomized, double-blind clinical trial of two doses of meloxicam compared with naproxen in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Short- and long-term efficacy and safety results. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 563–572. doi: 10.1002/art.20860
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2004
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Biberach, Germany
- 6Gastrointestinal safety profile of meloxicam: a meta-analysis and systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Am J Med 1999; 107: 48–54S..
- 12ACR formally adopts improvement criteria for juvenile arthritis (ACR pediatric 30). ACR News 2002; 21: 3..
- 27Committee on Drugs, American Academy of Pediatrics. Guidelines for the ethical conduct of studies to evaluate drugs in pediatric population. Pediatrics 1995; 95: 286–94.
- 28Food and Drug Administration. Regulations requiring manufacturers to assess the safety and effectiveness of new drugs and biologic products in pediatrics patients. Federal Register 1998; 63: 66631–72.
- 29European Medicines Evaluation Agency. Report on the experts round table on the difficulties related to the use of new medicinal products in children held on 18 December 1997. EMEA, 1998. (27164/98 Rev. 1.)
- 30A meta-analysis to estimate the “real” placebo effect in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) trials [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48 Suppl 9: S90., , , , , .
- 31Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. In: CassidyJT, PettyRE, editors. Textbook of pediatric rheumatology. 4th ed. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 2001. p. 218–322., .
- 37Physicians' Desk Reference. Montvale (NJ): Medical Economics; 2001.