Presented in part at the ASTRO 45th Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, October 2003.
Role of radiation therapy in patients with a diagnosis of both systemic lupus erythematosus and cancer†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 67–72, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Benk, V., Al-Herz, A., Gladman, D., Urowitz, M. and Fortin, P. R. (2005), Role of radiation therapy in patients with a diagnosis of both systemic lupus erythematosus and cancer. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 53: 67–72. doi: 10.1002/art.20912
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- The Arthritis Society
- Institute for Musculoskeletal Health, and Arthritis of the Canadian Institute for Health Research
- Arthritis Centre of Excellence at the University of Toronto
- 6Cancer in Young Adults in Canada (CYAC) Working Group. Cancer incidence in young adults in Canada: preliminary results of a cancer surveillance project. Chronic Dis Can 2002; 23: 58–64., , , ,
- 10American College of Radiology, American College of Surgeons, College of American Pathologists, Society of Surgical Oncology. Standards for diagnosis and management of invasive breast carcinoma. CA Cancer J Clin 1998; 48: 83–107., , and the
- 14International Union Against Cancer. TNM classification of malignant tumors. SobinL, WittekindC, editors. 5th ed. New York: Wiley-Liss; 1997.
- 27The Steering Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Care and Treatment of Breast Cancer and the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists. Breast radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery. CMAJ 1998; 158 Suppl 3: S35–42.
- 29Randomized phase III study comparing Best Supportive Care to Biafine as a prophylactic agent for radiation-induced skin toxicity for women undergoing breast irradiation: Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) 97-13. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2000; 48: 1307–10., , , , , , et al.
- 31Phase II study assessing the effectiveness of Biafine cream as a prophylactic agent for radiation-induced acute skin toxicity to the breast in women undergoing radiotherapy with concomitant CMF chemotherapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2001; 51: 81–6., , , , , , et al.