Disease activity measurement of rheumatoid arthritis: Comparison of the simplified disease activity index (SDAI) and the disease activity score including 28 joints (DAS28) in daily routine
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 56–60, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Leeb, B. F., Andel, I., Sautner, J., Bogdan, M., Maktari, A., Nothnagl, T. and Rintelen, B. (2005), Disease activity measurement of rheumatoid arthritis: Comparison of the simplified disease activity index (SDAI) and the disease activity score including 28 joints (DAS28) in daily routine. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 53: 56–60. doi: 10.1002/art.20923
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2004
- 3Development and validation of the European League Against Rheumatism response criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the preliminary American College of Rheumatology and the World Health Organization/International League Against Rheumatism criteria. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39: 34–40., , , , , .
- 8Department of Rheumatology University Medical Center Nijmegen–The Netherlands. DAS-score.nl: home of the DAS. URL: www.das-score.nl.
- 9Western Consortium of Practicing Rheumatologists. Equivalence of the acute phase reactants C-reactive protein, plasma viscosity, and Westergren erythrocyte sedimentation rate when used to calculate American College of Rheumatology 20% improvement criteria or the Disease Activity Score in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol 1999; 26: 2324–31., , , , , , et al,