Reduced tumor necrosis factor signaling in primary human fibroblasts containing a tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1A mutant
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1287–1292, April 2005
How to Cite
Siebert, S., Amos, N., Fielding, C. A., Wang, E. C. Y., Aksentijevich, I., Williams, B. D. and Brennan, P. (2005), Reduced tumor necrosis factor signaling in primary human fibroblasts containing a tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1A mutant. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 1287–1292. doi: 10.1002/art.20955
- Issue online: 7 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2004
- Leverhulme Trust
- Leukaemia Research Fund
- 6Shedding of mutant tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1A associated with tumor necrosis factor receptor–associated periodic syndrome: differences between cell types. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 2651–9., , , , , , et al.
- 17Prospective study of anti-tumour necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1B fusion protein, and case study of anti-tumour necrosis factor receptor superfamily 1A fusion protein, in tumour necrosis factor receptor associated periodic syndrome (TRAPS): clinical and laboratory findings in a series of seven patients. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2003; 42: 235–9., , , , .