Association between single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the SEC8L1 gene, which encodes a subunit of the exocyst complex, and rheumatoid arthritis in a Japanese population
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1371–1380, May 2005
How to Cite
Hamada, D., Takata, Y., Osabe, D., Nomura, K., Shinohara, S., Egawa, H., Nakano, S., Shinomiya, F., Scafe, C. R., Reeve, V. M., Miyamoto, T., Moritani, M., Kunika, K., Inoue, H., Yasui, N. and Itakura, M. (2005), Association between single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the SEC8L1 gene, which encodes a subunit of the exocyst complex, and rheumatoid arthritis in a Japanese population. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 1371–1380. doi: 10.1002/art.21013
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (Cooperative Link of Unique Science and Technology for Economy Revitalization [CLUSTER], Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Research for the Future program and grant-in-aid for scientific research)
- 21st Century Center of Excellence program (Disease Proteomics for Multifactorial Disorders)
- 1Epidemiology of the rheumatic diseases. In: KoopmanWJ, editor. Arthritis and allied conditions: a textbook of rheumatology. 13th ed. Philadelphia: Williams & Wilkins; 1996. p. 3–34..
- 11North American Rheumatoid Arthritis Consortium. Screening the genome for rheumatoid arthritis susceptibility genes: a replication study and combined analysis of 512 multicase families. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 906–16., , , , , , et al, for the
- 18Nine Japanese RA susceptibility genes areas, TIRA1-9, by preliminary genome-wide screening. Proceedings of the 10th Asia-Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress; 2002 Dec 1–6; Bangkok, Thailand., , , , , , et al.
- 23RA: linkage disequilibrium in finite populations. Theor Appl Genet 1968; 38: 226–31..