Drs. Carmona and Gómez-Reino contributed equally to this work.
Effectiveness of recommendations to prevent reactivation of latent tuberculosis infection in patients treated with tumor necrosis factor antagonists
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1766–1772, June 2005
How to Cite
Carmona, L., Gómez-Reino, J. J., Rodríguez-Valverde, V., Montero, D., Pascual-Gómez, E., Mola, E. M., Carreño, L., Figueroa, M. and BIOBADASER Group (2005), Effectiveness of recommendations to prevent reactivation of latent tuberculosis infection in patients treated with tumor necrosis factor antagonists. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 1766–1772. doi: 10.1002/art.21043
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2004
- Spanish Medicines Agency of the National Health Service Ministry
- Spanish Society of Rheumatology
- 2BIOBADASER Group. Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with tumor necrosis factor inhibitors may predispose to significant increase in tuberculosis risk: a multicenter active-surveillance report. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 2122–7., , , , , on behalf of the
- 8BIOBADASER group. BIOBADASER: six-monthly update report. Rev Esp Reumatol 2004; 31: 479–91.
- 13American Thoracic Society. Targeted tuberculin testing and treatment of latent tuberculosis infection. MMWR Recomm Rep 2000; 49: 1–51.