Dr. Bacon has received consulting fees of less than $10,000 from Wyeth and MSD, and has received authorship royalties from the Medical Education network, UK Ltd. Dr. Tervaert holds stock in AKZO NOBEL. Dr. Luqmani has received consulting fees of less than $10,000 from Roche, Wyeth, Sanofi Winthrop, Euro Nippon, and Pfizer.
Randomized trial of cyclophosphamide versus methotrexate for induction of remission in early systemic antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody–associated vasculitis
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2461–2469, August 2005
How to Cite
De Groot, K., Rasmussen, N., Bacon, P. A., Tervaert, J. W. C., Feighery, C., Gregorini, G., Gross, W. L., Luqmani, R. and Jayne, D. R. W. (2005), Randomized trial of cyclophosphamide versus methotrexate for induction of remission in early systemic antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody–associated vasculitis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 2461–2469. doi: 10.1002/art.21142
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2004
- European Community Systemic Vasculitis Trial project. Grant Numbers: BMH1-CT93-1078, CIPD-CT94-0307
- Associated Vasculitis European Randomized Trial project. Grant Numbers: BMH4-CT97-2328, IC20-CT97-0019
- European Union
- 5European therapeutic trials in ANCA-associated systemic vasculitis: disease scoring, consensus regimens and proposed clinical trials. Clin Exp Immunol 1995; 101 Suppl 1:29–34., , , , , , et al.
- 18The MOS 36-item short form health survey (SF-36). I. Conceptual framework and item selection. Med Care 1992; 1992: 473–83., .
- 30Disease spectrum of patients with antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibodies of defined specificity: distinct differences between patients with anti-proteinase 3 and anti-myeloperoxidase autoantibodies. J Intern Med 1998; 244: 209–16., , , , .