RANK and RANKL expression as markers of dendritic cell–t cell interactions in paired samples of rheumatoid synovium and lymph nodes
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2307–2312, August 2005
How to Cite
Page, G. and Miossec, P. (2005), RANK and RANKL expression as markers of dendritic cell–t cell interactions in paired samples of rheumatoid synovium and lymph nodes. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 2307–2312. doi: 10.1002/art.21211
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2004
- 11Receptor activator NF-κB ligand (RANKL) expression in synovial tissue from patients with rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathy, osteoarthritis, and from normal patients: semiquantitative and quantitative analysis. Ann Rheum Dis 2002; 61: 1047–54., , , , , , et al.
- 15The combination of tumor necrosis factor α blockade with interleukin-1 and interleukin-17 blockade is more effective for controlling synovial inflammation and bone resorption in an ex vivo model. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 1293–303., .