“Pain elsewhere” and the impact of knee pain in older people
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2350–2354, August 2005
How to Cite
Croft, P., Jordan, K. and Jinks, C. (2005), “Pain elsewhere” and the impact of knee pain in older people. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 2350–2354. doi: 10.1002/art.21218
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2005
- The West Midlands New Blood Research Training Fellowship
- The Haywood Rheumatism Research and Development Foundation, North Staffordshire, UK
- 5Research methods in health. Buckingham (UK): Open University Press; 1997..
- 6Lacey R, Lewis M, Jordan K, Jinks C, Sims J. Inter-rater reliability of scoring of pain drawings in a self-report health survey. Spine. In press.
- 7SF36 health survey: manual & interpretation guide. Boston: Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1993., , , .
- 8WOMAC osteoarthritis index: a users guide. London: University of Western Ontario; 1996..
- 13The basics of avoiding non-response errors, chapter 6 in mailed surveys. Thousand Oaks (CA): Sage; 1995..
- 14Office for National Statistics. Population mid-2000: population change in size of selected age-groups within constituent countries of the United Kingdom, mid-1991 to mid-2000. HMSO. URL: http//www.statistics.gov.uk/statbas.