New journal policy regarding registration of clinical trials
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 484–487, 15 August 2005
How to Cite
Stone, J. H., Lockshin, M. D., Katz, P. P. and Yelin, E. H. (2005), New journal policy regarding registration of clinical trials. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 53: 484–487. doi: 10.1002/art.21339
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2005
- 2The Ottawa Statement, part one: principles for international registration of protocol information and results from human trials of health-related interventions. URL: http://ottawagroup.ohri.ca/statement.html.
- 3Fair Access to Clinical Trials Act of 2004, H.R. 5252, 108th Congress, 2d Session.
- 5Is GSK guilty of fraud? Lancet 2004;363: 1919.