Patterns of clinical remission in select categories of juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3554–3562, November 2005
How to Cite
Wallace, C. A., Huang, B., Bandeira, M., Ravelli, A. and Giannini, E. H. (2005), Patterns of clinical remission in select categories of juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 52: 3554–3562. doi: 10.1002/art.21389
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2005
- Howe Endowment for Research in Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- NIH. Grant Number: P60-AR-47784
- 5Group techniques for program planning: a guide to nominal group and Delphi processes. Middleton (WI): Green Briar Press; 1986., , .
- 6Multiple comparisons theory and methods. New York: Chapman & Hall/CRC; 1996. p. 119–74..
- 7Applied survival analysis: regression modeling of time to event data. New York: John Wiley; 1999. p. 36., .