Pattern of infliximab utilization in rheumatoid arthritis patients at an academic medical center
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 872–878, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Agarwal, S. K., Maier, A. L., Chibnik, L. B., Coblyn, J. S., Fossel, A., Lee, R., Fanikos, J., Fiumara, K., Lowry, C. and Weinblatt, M. E. (2005), Pattern of infliximab utilization in rheumatoid arthritis patients at an academic medical center. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 53: 872–878. doi: 10.1002/art.21582
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
- Abbott Scholar Award in Rheumatology Research
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- 3Sustained improvement over two years in physical function, structural damage, and signs and symptoms among patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with infliximab and methotrexate. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 1051–65., , , , , , et al.
- 4The relationship of serum infliximab concentrations to clinical improvement in rheumatoid arthritis: results from ATTRACT, a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 1451–9., , , , , , et al.