The views expressed in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Validity, factor structure, and clinical relevance of the AUSCAN osteoarthritis hand index†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 551–556, February 2006
How to Cite
Allen, K. D., Jordan, J. M., Renner, J. B. and Kraus, V. B. (2006), Validity, factor structure, and clinical relevance of the AUSCAN osteoarthritis hand index. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 551–556. doi: 10.1002/art.21615
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2005
- Merit Review Entry Program award from the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01-RR-30
- 8Exploring the factorial validity and clinical interpretability of the Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC). Physiother Can 2003; 55: 160–8., , , , , .
- 13The Genetics of Generalized Osteoarthritis (GOGO) Study: frequencies of large joint involvement [abstract]. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2004; M30: S12., , , , , , et al.
- 14The Genetics of Generalized Osteoarthritis (GOGO) Study: patterns of hand osteoarthritis [abstract]. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2004; P285: S115., , , , , , et al.
- 19Validation of an algofunctional index for osteoarthritis of the hand. Rev Rheum Engl Ed 1995; 6 Suppl 1: 43S–53S., , , , .
- 20Using multivariate statistics. 3rd ed. New York: HarperCollins College Publishers; 1996., .
- 21A step-by-step approach to using SAS for factor analysis and structural equation modeling. Cary (NC): SAS Press; 1994..
- 23PARIS sectrogram: a method for weighting and aggregating the AUSCAN Osteoarthritis Hand Index [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl 9: S145., , , , , .