Drs. van der Heijde, Emery, Kalden, and Schiff have received consulting fees (less than $10,000 per year) from Centocor. Dr. Bathon has received consulting fees or honoraria (less than $10,000 per year) from Centocor and Synta Pharma and has grant support or contracts from Amgen, Bristol-Myers, Idec, Genentech, and Roche. Dr. Keystone has received consulting fees or honoraria from Centocor and Schering-Plough. Drs. Baker, Han, and Bala own stock or have stock options in Johnson & Johnson. Dr. Maini has received consulting fees or honoraria (less than $10,000 per year) from Centocor and Schering-Plough, owns stock in Johnson & Johnson, and receives royalties from the Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology Trust for an anti-TNF patent. Dr. St.Clair has received consulting fees or honoraria (less than $10,000 per year) from Centocor, Schering-Plough, Amgen, Human Genome Sciences, and Genentech.
Infliximab treatment maintains employability in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 716–722, March 2006
How to Cite
Smolen, J. S., Han, C., Van Der Heijde, D., Emery, P., Bathon, J. M., Keystone, E., Kalden, J. R., Schiff, M., Bala, M., Baker, D., Han, J., Maini, R. N. and St.Clair, E. W. (2006), Infliximab treatment maintains employability in patients with early rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 716–722. doi: 10.1002/art.21661
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2005
- Centocor, Malvern, Pennsylvania
- 7Cost of musculoskeletal diseases: impact of work disability and functional decline. J Rheumatol Suppl 2003; 68: 8–11..
- 25Categorical data analysis using the SAS system. 2nd ed. Cary (NC): SAS Institute Inc; 2000., , .
- 35Functional limitation in rheumatoid arthritis: how much is reversible? [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl 9: S327–8., , .