Development of antiinfliximab antibodies and relationship to clinical response in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 711–715, March 2006
How to Cite
Wolbink, G. J., Vis, M., Lems, W., Voskuyl, A. E., De Groot, E., Nurmohamed, M. T., Stapel, S., Tak, P. P., Aarden, L. and Dijkmans, B. (2006), Development of antiinfliximab antibodies and relationship to clinical response in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 711–715. doi: 10.1002/art.21671
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2005
- 2Anti–Tumor Necrosis Factor Trial in Rheumatoid Arthritis with Concomitant Therapy Study Group. Sustained improvement over two years in physical function, structural damage, and signs and symptoms among patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with infliximab and methotrexate. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 1051–65., , , , , , et al, for the
- 3The relationship of serum infliximab concentrations to clinical improvement in rheumatoid arthritis: results from ATTRACT, a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 1451–9., , , , , , et al.
- 9Development and validation of the European League Against Rheumatism response criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the preliminary American College of Rheumatology and the World Health Organization/International League Against Rheumatism criteria. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39: 34–40., , , , , .
- 10IgG4 as a blocking antibody. In: HalpernGM, editor. Clinical reviews in allergy. Vol. 1. New York: Elsevier Biomedical; 1983. p. 289–302., , , , , .