Approval process and access to prescription drugs in Canada
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 9–11, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Marra, C. A., Lynd, L. D., Anis, A. H. and Esdaile, J. M. (2006), Approval process and access to prescription drugs in Canada. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 9–11. doi: 10.1002/art.21709
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2005
- 1Health Canada. Drug products. URL: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodpharma/index_e.html.
- 7Meeting notes. Canada's research-based pharmaceutical companies (rx&d) and the therapeutic products directorate (TPD). March 21, 2005. Health Canada. URL: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/alt_formats/hpfb-dgpsa/pdf/prodpharma/2005-03-21_e.pdf.
- 8Canadian Coordinating Office for Health Technology Assessment. Common drug review. URL: https://www.ccohta.ca/CDR/cdr_intro_e.cfm.
- 11The Lung Association and the Arthritis Society. Access to prescription drugs in Canada: a guide. August 2004. URL: http://www.lung.ca/drugs/2005.02.12.pres.drugs.pdf.
- 12Who's the fairest of them all? Which provincial pharmacare model would best protect Canadians against catastrophic drug costs? Health Q 2004; 7: suppl 13– 9., , , .