Performance of an automated computer-based scoring method to assess joint space narrowing in rheumatoid arthritis: A longitudinal study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1444–1450, May 2006
How to Cite
Finckh, A., de Pablo, P., Katz, J. N., Neumann, G., Lu, Y., Wolfe, F. and Duryea, J. (2006), Performance of an automated computer-based scoring method to assess joint space narrowing in rheumatoid arthritis: A longitudinal study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 1444–1450. doi: 10.1002/art.21802
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R03-AR-047605, P60-AR-47782, K24-AR-02123
- Centocor Health Outcomes in Rheumatic Diseases (CHORD)
- Kirkland Scholars Fellowship
- Arthritis Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 4United States Department of Health and Human Services; Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry: clinical development programs for drugs, devices and biological products for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. URL: www.fda.gov.
- 16Reproducibility of software measure joint space width on digital hand radiographs [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48 Suppl 9: S537., , , , .
- 17A novel automated computerized method measuring joint space narrowing in rheumatoid arthritis in a longitudinal study [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50 Suppl 9: S168., , , , , .
- 24ROCKIT program. In ROCKIT 0.9B ed. Chicago: Department of Radiology, The University of Chicago; 1998., , , , .