Dr. Suissa has received consulting fees or honoraria (less than $10,000 per year) from Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sanofi-Aventis.
Leflunomide use and the risk of interstitial lung disease in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1435–1439, May 2006
How to Cite
Suissa, S., Hudson, M. and Ernst, P. (2006), Leflunomide use and the risk of interstitial lung disease in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 1435–1439. doi: 10.1002/art.21806
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2005
- Sanofi-Aventis and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Fonds de la Recherché en Santé du Québec
- 1Utilization of Leflunomide in the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis Trial Investigator Group. Two-year, blinded, randomized, controlled trial of treatment of active rheumatoid arthritis with leflunomide compared with methotrexate. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44: 1984–92., , , , , , et al, for the
- 6PharMetrics patient-centric database. Watertown (MA): PharMetrics, Inc. 2005.
- 9Novel approaches to pharmacoepidemiological study design and statistical analysis. In: StromB, editor. Pharmacoepidemiology. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2000. p. 785–805..
- 10Modern epidemiology. 2nd ed. Hagerstown (MD): Lippincott-Raven; 1998., .
- 14Enbrel ERA Investigator Group, , the Leflunomide Investigators Group, . Methotrexate-induced pulmonary disease during treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in large clinical trials [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43 Suppl 9: S341., , the