Change of perspective: A measurable and desired outcome of chronic disease self-management intervention programs that violates the premise of preintervention/postintervention assessment
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 458–465, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Osborne, R. H., Hawkins, M. and Sprangers, M. A. G. (2006), Change of perspective: A measurable and desired outcome of chronic disease self-management intervention programs that violates the premise of preintervention/postintervention assessment. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 458–465. doi: 10.1002/art.21982
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2005
- Baker Trust
- Buckland Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation of Victoria
- 2Who participates and who benefits from chronic disease self-management? Proceedings of the National Chronic Conditions Self-Management Workshop; 2003 November. Melbourne: Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing Sharing Health Care Initiative; 2003., .
- 6Personal goals and response shifts: understanding the impact of illness and events on the quality of life of people living with AIDS. In: SchwartzCE, SprangersMA, editors. Adaptation to changing health: response shift in quality-of-life research. Washington: American Psychological Association; 2000. p. 53–71..