Development of a tool for early referral of children and adolescents with signs and symptoms suggestive of chronic arthropathy to pediatric rheumatology centers
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 373–377, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Len, C. A., Terreri, M. T., Puccini, R. F., Wechsler, R., Silva, E. K., Oliveira, L. M., Barbosa, C. M. P., Pedroso, G. C. and Hilário, M. O. E. (2006), Development of a tool for early referral of children and adolescents with signs and symptoms suggestive of chronic arthropathy to pediatric rheumatology centers. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 373–377. doi: 10.1002/art.21983
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2005
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: Project 01/09022-0
- 3Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: delay in the diagnosis and referral to the specialist. Rev Paul Pediatr 2002; 20: 280–2. In Portuguese., , , , , , et al.
- 12European League Against Rheumatism. Nomenclature and classification of arthritis in children. Bulletin 4. Basel: National Zeitung AG; 1977.