Primary therapist model for patients referred for rheumatoid arthritis rehabilitation: A cost-effectiveness analysis
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 402–410, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Li, L. C., Maetzel, A., Davis, A. M., Lineker, S. C., Bombardier, C. and Coyte, P. C. (2006), Primary therapist model for patients referred for rheumatoid arthritis rehabilitation: A cost-effectiveness analysis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 402–410. doi: 10.1002/art.21989
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2005
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Doctoral Research award
- Canadian Arthritis Network Graduate Student award
- CIHR Fellowship award
- Canadian Health Services Research Foundation/CIHR Health Services Chair
- 3Utilization of physiotherapy and occupational therapy by Ontario rheumatologists in managing rheumatoid arthritis: a survey. Physiother Can 2003; 55: 23–30., .
- 4Evaluation of the primary therapist model of service delivery as implemented by The Arthritis Society, consultation and rehabilitation service. Phase 1: therapist survey. Working Paper 98-5. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Arthritis Community Research & Evaluation Unit; 1998., , , , .
- 14Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. New York: Oxford University Press; 1996., , , .
- 15Schedule of Benefits. Physician services under the Health Insurance Act. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Ontario Ministry of Health; 1998.
- 17Management Information Systems Guidelines: Hospital Medical Records Institute. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Canadian Institute of Health Information; 1992.
- 18Methods for the economic evaluation of health care programmes. 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1997., , , .
- 19Alberta Health and Wellness. Health costing in Alberta: 1999 annual report. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Alberta Health and Wellness; 1999.
- 20Pharmaceutical catalogue. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Kohl & Frisch Limited; 1999.
- 21Ambulation aids product manual. Wheelchair, positioning and ambulation aids manual. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Ontario Ministry of Health; 2000.
- 41The economic cost of arthritis and rheumatism in Canada. In: BadleyEM, WilliamsJI, editors. Patterns of health care in Ontario: arthritis & related conditions. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences; 1998. p. 27–34., , , .