Members of the Quinapril in Scleroderma (QUINS) Trial Study Group are listed in Appendix A.
Influence of clinical features on the health status of patients with limited cutaneous systemic sclerosis
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 473–479, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Gliddon, A. E., Doré, C. J., Maddison, P. J. and QUINS TRIAL STUDY GROUP (2006), Influence of clinical features on the health status of patients with limited cutaneous systemic sclerosis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 473–479. doi: 10.1002/art.21999
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2005
- Arthritis Research Campaign, United Kingdom
- 2SF36 Health Survey: manual and interpretation guide. Lincoln (RI): QualityMetric Incorporated; 2000., , .
- 6SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a manual for users of version 1. 2nd ed. Lincoln (RI): QualityMetric Incorporated; 2001., .
- 7National Assembly for Wales. Welsh Health Survey. London: Her Majesty's Stationery Office; 1998.
- 14Scleroderma Trials Study Group. The health assessment questionnaire (HAQ) is strongly predictive of good outcome in early diffuse scleroderma: results from an analysis of two randomized controlled trials in early diffuse scleroderma. Rheumatology (Oxford) 2004; 43: 472–8., , , and the
- 17Explorative study on quality of life in patients with progressive-systemic scleroderma. Aktuelle Derm 1999; 25: 129–32. In German., , , , , , et al.
- 20Toward a multidimensional Health Assessment Questionnaire (MDHAQ): assessment of advanced activities of daily living and psychological status in the patient-friendly health assessment questionnaire format. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: 2220–30., , .
- 27Correlation of the degree of dyspnea with health-related quality of life, functional abilities, and diffusing capacity for carbon monoxide in patients with systemic sclerosis and active alveolitis: results from the Scleroderma Lung Study. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 592–600., , , , , , et al.
- 29Measuring health: a review of quality of life measurement scales. Milton Keynes: Open University Press; 1991..
- 30Health Survey for England in 1996. London: The Stationery Office; 1998.