Members of the Classification and Response Criteria Subcommittee of the American College of Rheumatology Committee on Quality Measures: Jasvinder A. Singh, MD, MPH (Co-Chair), Daniel H. Solomon, MD, MPH (Co-Chair), Maxime Dougados, MD, David Felson, MD, MPH, Gillian Hawker, MD, MPH, Patricia Katz, PhD, Hal Paulus, MD, Carol Wallace, MD.
Development of classification and response criteria for rheumatic diseases†
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 348–352, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
CLASSIFICATION AND RESPONSE CRITERIA SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF RHEUMATOLOGY COMMITTEE ON QUALITY MEASURES (2006), Development of classification and response criteria for rheumatic diseases. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 348–352. doi: 10.1002/art.22003
The American College of Rheumatology is an independent, professional, medical and scientific society which does not guarantee, warrant, or endorse any commercial product or service.
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2006
- American College of Rheumatology
- 5Subcommittee for Criteria of Remission in Rheumatoid Arthritis of the American Rheumatism Association Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee. Preliminary criteria for clinical remission in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 1981; 24: 1308–15., , , and the
- 6Development and validation of the European League Against Rheumatism response criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the preliminary American College of Rheumatology and the World Health Organization/International League Against Rheumatism criteria. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39: 34–40., , , , , .
- 11American College of Rheumatology policies and procedures for quality measures. URL: http://www.rheumatology.org/practice/qmc/PolicyProcedure.asp.
- 12The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization/American College of Rheumatology Provisional criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the definition of improvement. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 55: 355–63., , , , , , et al.