Drs. Feng and Wu contributed equally to this work.
Association of increased interferon-inducible gene expression with disease activity and lupus nephritis in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2951–2962, September 2006
How to Cite
Feng, X., Wu, H., Grossman, J. M., Hanvivadhanakul, P., FitzGerald, J. D., Park, G. S., Dong, X., Chen, W., Kim, M. H., Weng, H. H., Furst, D. E., Gorn, A., McMahon, M., Taylor, M., Brahn, E., Hahn, B. H. and Tsao, B. P. (2006), Association of increased interferon-inducible gene expression with disease activity and lupus nephritis in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 2951–2962. doi: 10.1002/art.22044
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-AR-43814
- Southern California Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation
- Skirball Foundation
- Meyer Young Investigator award
- 13The systemic lupus erythematosus interferon signature is associated with current activity and is also predictive of hematologic and mucocutaneous disease activity at the next visit [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl 9: S464., , , , , , et al.
- 14Gene signatures in peripheral blood predict future disease activity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 Suppl 9: S700., , , , , , et al.
- 17Computer-aided multivariate analysis. 4th ed. Boca Raton (FL): Chapman & Hall/CRC; 2004., , .
- 19Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 27IFN-stimulated gene 15 is synergistically activated through interactions between the myelocyte/lymphocyte-specific transcription factors, PU.1, IFN regulatory factor-8/IFN consensus sequence binding protein, and IFN regulatory factor-4: characterization of a new subtype of IFN-stimulated response element. J Immunol 2002; 168: 6224–31., , , .
- 37The European Consensus Study Group for Disease Activity in SLE. Disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: report of the Consensus Study Group of the European Workshop for Rheumatology Research. II. Identification of the variables indicative of disease activity and their use in the development of an activity score. Clin Exp Rheumatol 1992; 10: 541–7., , , , , , et al, and
- 38RIFLE: responder index for lupus erythematosus [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43 Suppl 9: S244., , , , , , et al.
- 39American College of Rheumatology Ad Hoc Committee on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Response Criteria. The American College of Rheumatology response criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus clinical trials: measures of overall disease activity. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 3418–26.