A proposal for a pediatric version of the Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics/American College of Rheumatology Damage Index based on the analysis of 1,015 patients with juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2989–2996, September 2006
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Suárez, R., Ruperto, N., Gastaldi, R., Pistorio, A., Felici, E., Burgos-Vargas, R., Martini, A. and Ravelli, A. (2006), A proposal for a pediatric version of the Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics/American College of Rheumatology Damage Index based on the analysis of 1,015 patients with juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 2989–2996. doi: 10.1002/art.22048
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
- European Union. Grant Number: QLG1-CT-2000-00514
- IRCCS G. Gaslini, Genoa, Italy
- Alpha Scholarship from the European Union. Grant Number: AML/B7-311/97/0666/II-0246-FI
- 3Sensitivity of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index, British Isles Lupus Assessment Group Index, and Systemic Lupus Activity Measure in the evaluation of clinical change in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: 1354–60., , , .
- 12The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the disease activity core set. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 2854–64., , , , , , et al.
- 18Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 20World Health Organization working group on infant growth. An evaluation of infant growth. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO; 1994.
- 21World Health Organization. Physical status: the use and interpretation of anthropometry. Report of a WHO expert committee. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO; 1995 Technical report no. 854.