Infliximab improves productivity and reduces workday loss in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: Results from a randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 569–574, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
van der Heijde, D., Han, C., DeVlam, K., Burmester, G., van den Bosch, F., Williamson, P., Bala, M., Han, J. and Braun, J. (2006), Infliximab improves productivity and reduces workday loss in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: Results from a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 569–574. doi: 10.1002/art.22097
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2005
- Centocor Research and Development, Inc.
- 11Long-term efficacy and safety of infliximab in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis: an open, observational, extension study of a three-month, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 2224–33., , , , , , et al.
- 12Magnetic resonance imaging examinations of the spine in patients with ankylosing spondylitis, before and after successful therapy with infliximab: evaluation of a new scoring system. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 1126–36., , , , , , et al.
- 16Categorical data analysis using the SAS system. 2nd ed. Cary (NC): SAS Institute Inc; 2000., , .
- 22Validity of a work productivity and activity impairment questionnaire for patients with symptoms of gastro-esophageal reflux disease (WPAI-GERD): results from a cross-sectional study. Value Health 2002; 5: 106–13., , , .
- 23Development of the Health and Work Questionnaire (HWQ): an instrument for assessing workplace productivity in relation to worker health. Work 2004; 22: 219–29., , , .