Dr. Targoff has served as a technical consultant to the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation's Clinical Immunology Laboratory. Dr. Reed's work on an NIH clinical trial was supported by Genentech.
HLA polymorphisms in African Americans with idiopathic inflammatory myopathy: Allelic profiles distinguish patients with different clinical phenotypes and myositis autoantibodies
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 3670–3681, November 2006
How to Cite
O'Hanlon, T. P., Rider, L. G., Mamyrova, G., Targoff, I. N., Arnett, F. C., Reveille, J. D., Carrington, M., Gao, X., Oddis, C. V., Morel, P. A., Malley, J. D., Malley, K., Shamim, E. A., Chanock, S. J., Foster, C. B., Bunch, T., Reed, A. M., Love, L. A. and Miller, F. W. (2006), HLA polymorphisms in African Americans with idiopathic inflammatory myopathy: Allelic profiles distinguish patients with different clinical phenotypes and myositis autoantibodies. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 3670–3681. doi: 10.1002/art.22205
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2006
- Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- FDA Office of Woman's Health
- Intramural Research programs of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
- 1Inflammatory myopathies: polymyositis, dermatomyositis, and related conditions. In: KoopmanW, MorelandsL, editors. Arthritis and allied conditions, a textbook of rheumatology. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 2004. p. 1593–1620..
- 12Immunogenetic risk and protective factors for the idiopathic inflammatory myopathies: distinct HLA-A, -B, -Cw, -DRB1, and -DQA1 allelic profiles distinguish European American patients with different myositis autoantibodies. Medicine (Baltimore) 2006; 85: 111–27., , , , , , et al.
- 23A simple sequentially rejective multiple test procedure. Scandinavian Journal of Statististics 1979; 6: 65–70..
- 24The elements of statistical learning: data mining, inference, and prediction. New York: Springer-Verlag; 2001., , .
- 50Differences in idiopathic inflammatory myopathy phenotypes and genotypes between Mesoamerican Mestizos and North American Caucasians: ethnogeographic influences in the genetics and clinical expression of myositis. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 1885–93., , , , , , et al.