Dr. Bendtzen has received consulting fees and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Wyeth Denmark and Schering-Plough Denmark and owns stock in BioMonitor ApS. Dr. Geborek has received consulting fees and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Wyeth Sweden, Schering-Plough Sweden, and Abbott, Sweden.
Individualized monitoring of drug bioavailability and immunogenicity in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with the tumor necrosis factor α inhibitor infliximab†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3782–3789, December 2006
How to Cite
Bendtzen, K., Geborek, P., Svenson, M., Larsson, L., Kapetanovic, M. C. and Saxne, T. (2006), Individualized monitoring of drug bioavailability and immunogenicity in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with the tumor necrosis factor α inhibitor infliximab. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 54: 3782–3789. doi: 10.1002/art.22214
This publication reflects only the authors' views; the European Community is not liable for any use that may be made of the information herein.
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2006
- Danish Biotechnology Program
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- King Gustaf V's 80-Year Fund
- Swedish Rheumatism Association
- Österlund Foundation
- Kock Foundation
- European Community's Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP6)
- 19The relationship of serum infliximab concentrations to clinical improvement in rheumatoid arthritis: results from ATTRACT, a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2002; 46: 1451–9., , , , , , et al.