Comment on the use of self-reporting instruments to assess patients with rheumatoid arthritis: The longitudinal association between the DAS28 and the VAS general health
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 745–750, 15 October 2006
How to Cite
Kievit, W., Welsing, P. M. J., Adang, E. M. M., Eijsbouts, A. M., Krabbe, P. F. M. and van Riel, P. L. C. M. (2006), Comment on the use of self-reporting instruments to assess patients with rheumatoid arthritis: The longitudinal association between the DAS28 and the VAS general health. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 745–750. doi: 10.1002/art.22225
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2005
- 4Development and validation of the European League Against Rheumatism response criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the preliminary American College of Rheumatology and the World Health Organization/International League Against Rheumatism criteria. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39: 34–40., , , , , .
- 5An index of the three core data set patient questionnaire measures distinguishes efficacy of active treatment from that of placebo as effectively as the American College of Rheumatology 20% response criteria (ACR20) or the Disease Activity Score (DAS) in a rheumatoid arthritis clinical trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 625–30., , , , , , et al.
- 12The Nijmegen inception cohort of early rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol Suppl 2004; 69: 14–21., .
- 20Anti–Tumor Necrosis Factor Trial in Rheumatoid Arthritis With Concomitant Therapy Study Group. Sustained improvement over two years in physical function, structural damage, and signs and symptoms among patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with infliximab and methotrexate. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 1051–65., , , , , , et al, and the