Outcomes after switching from one anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent to a second anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a large UK national cohort study
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 13–20, January 2007
How to Cite
Hyrich, K. L., Lunt, M., Watson, K. D., Symmons, D. P. M., Silman, A. J. and British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register (2007), Outcomes after switching from one anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent to a second anti–tumor necrosis factor α agent in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a large UK national cohort study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 56: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/art.22331
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2006
- British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register
- Schering Plough
- Canadian Arthritis Society
- Arthritis Research Campaign, UK
- 6Adalimumab, a fully human anti–tumor necrosis factor α monoclonal antibody, for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in patients taking concomitant methotrexate: the ARMADA trial. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 48: 35–45., , , , , , et al.
- 7Comparison of the response to infiximab or etanercept monotherapy with the response to cotherapy with methotrexate or another disease-modifying antirheumatic drug in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: results from the British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 1786–94., , , .
- 11The LUNDEX, a new index of drug efficacy in clinical practice: results of a five-year observational study of treatment with infliximab and etanercept among rheumatoid arthritis patients in southern Sweden. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 600–6., , .
- 21British Society for Rheumatology Biologics Register. Ann Rheum Dis 2003; 62 Suppl 2: ii28–9., , , .
- 25Patterns of expression of tumor necrosis factor α, tumor necrosis factor β, and their receptors in synovia of patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and juvenile spondylarthropathy. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39: 1703–10., , , , , , et al.
- 28Evidence that anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy with both etanercept and infliximab induces apoptosis in macrophages, but not lymphocytes, in rheumatoid arthritis joints: extended report. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: 61–72., , , , , , et al.