Drs. Dougados and Kvien contributed equally in the design and the analysis of the present study.
Stability of the patient acceptable symptomatic state over time in outcome criteria in ankylosing spondylitis
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 960–963, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Tubach, F., Pham, T., Skomsvoll, J. F., Mikkelsen, K., BjØrneboe, O., Ravaud, P., Dougados, M. and Kvien, T. K. (2006), Stability of the patient acceptable symptomatic state over time in outcome criteria in ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 960–963. doi: 10.1002/art.22342
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2005
- Pfizer, Norway
- 3Assessments in Ankylosing Spondylitis Working Group. Selection of instruments in the core set for DC-ART, SMARD, physical therapy, and clinical record keeping in ankylosing spondylitis: progress report of the ASAS Working Group. J Rheumatol 1999; 26: 951–4., , , , , , and the
- 8MCID/Low Disease Activity State Workshop: summary, recommendations, and research agenda. J Rheumatol 2003; 30: 1115–8., , , , , , et al.
- 14MCID/Low Disease Activity State Workshop: low disease activity state in rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol 2003; 30: 1110–1., , , , , , et al.