Dr. Saag has received consulting fees from Aventis, Proctor & Gamble, and Roche (less than $10,000 each) and from Merck (more than $10,000). Dr. Bryant has received consulting fees (less than $10,000) from Proctor & Gamble.
Contribution from the Field
Osteoporosis in the home health care setting: A window of opportunity?
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 971–975, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Curtis, J. R., Kim, Y., Bryant, T., Allison, J., Scott, D. and Saag, K. G. (2006), Osteoporosis in the home health care setting: A window of opportunity?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 55: 971–975. doi: 10.1002/art.22349
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2005
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HS10389
- Eli Lilly and Company