Dr. Tak has received consulting fees (less than $10,000) from Roche.
Early effects of rituximab on the synovial cell infiltrate in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 772–778, March 2007
How to Cite
Vos, K., Thurlings, R. M., Wijbrandts, C. A., van Schaardenburg, D., Gerlag, D. M. and Tak, P. P. (2007), Early effects of rituximab on the synovial cell infiltrate in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 56: 772–778. doi: 10.1002/art.22400
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2006
- Dutch Arthritis Foundation
- 2The efficacy and safety of rituximab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis despite methotrexate treatment: results of a phase IIB randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 1390–400., , , , , , et al.
- 3Efficacy and safety of rituximab in active RA patients who experienced an inadequate response to one or more anti-TNFα therapies (REFLEX study) [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52: S677., , , , , , et al.
- 10Secretion of BAFF by fibroblast-like synoviocytes from rheumatoid arthritis biopsies attenuates B cell depletion by rituximab [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2005; 52 ( Suppl 9): S290., , .
- 15Analysis of the cell infiltrate and expression of proinflammatory cytokines and matrix metalloproteinases in arthroscopic synovial biopsies: comparison with synovial samples from patients with end stage, destructive rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 2003; 62: 635–8., , , , , .