Dr. Saag has received consulting fees (less than $10,000 each) from TAP Pharmaceuticals and Savient. Dr. Mikuls has received consulting fees (less than $10,000) from TAP Pharmaceuticals.
Validity of gout diagnoses in administrative data
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 103–108, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Harrold, L. R., Saag, K. G., Yood, R. A., Mikuls, T. R., Andrade, S. E., Fouayzi, H., Davis, J., Chan, K. A., Raebel, M. A., Von Worley, A. and Platt, R. (2007), Validity of gout diagnoses in administrative data. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 103–108. doi: 10.1002/art.22474
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2006
- TAP Pharmaceuticals
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Numbers: HS-10391, HS-10389
- 7KellgrenJH, JeffreyMR, BallJ, editors. The epidemiology of chronic rheumatism. Oxford: Blackwell; 1963. p. 327.
- 8Bennett PH, Wood PH, editors. Population studies of the rheumatic diseases: proceedings of the third international symposium, New York, Jun 5–10, 1966. Amsterdam: Excerpta Medica Foundation; 1968. p. 457–8.
- 10HMO Research Network CERTs Patient Safety Study Investigators. Development of a multipurpose dataset to evaluate potential medication errors in ambulatory setting. In: HenriksenK, BattlesJB, MarksES, LewinDI, editors. Advances in patient safety: from research to implementation. Vol. 2. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2005.and the
- 11Clinical Epidemiology: a basic science for clinical medicine. 2nd ed. Boston: Little, Brown and Company; 1991. p. 30., , , .
- 14Gout: epidemiology, pathology and pathogenesis. In: KlippelJH, CroffordL, StoneJH, WeyandCM, editors. Primer on the rheumatic disease. 12th ed. Atlanta: Arthritis Foundation; 2001. p. 307–12..