Because Dr. Yelin is Editor of Arthritis Care & Research, review of this article was handled by the Editor of Arthritis & Rheumatism.
Work dynamics among persons with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 56–63, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Yelin, E., Trupin, L., Katz, P., Criswell, L., Yazdany, J., Gillis, J. and Panopalis, P. (2007), Work dynamics among persons with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 57: 56–63. doi: 10.1002/art.22481
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality/National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: 1-R01-HS-013893
- State of California Lupus Fund
- Arthritis Foundation
- American College of Rheumatology/Research and Education Foundation Physician Scientist Development award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K24-AR-02175, R01-AR-44804
- 6The social and economic consequences of rheumatic disease. In: KlippelJ, editor. Primer on the rheumatic diseases. Atlanta: Arthritis Foundation; 2001., .
- 17Association of smoking with dsDNA autoantibody production in systemic lupus erythematosus. Ann Rheum Dis [article online]. 2005. URL: http://ard.bmjjournals.com/cgi/rapidpdf/ard.2005.039438v1., , .
- 22Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Soc 1958; 53: 457–81., .
- 23Regression models and life tables (with discussion). J R Stat Soc 1972; B34: 187–220..
- 27US Bureau of the Census. Current population survey technical documentation. Washington, DC: US Department of Commerce; 1993.
- 31National Center for Health Statistics. 2002 National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), Public Use Data Release, NHIS Survey Description, 2003. URL: ftp://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/Health_Statistics/NCHS/Dataset_Documentation/NHIS/2002/srvydesc.pdf.
- 34SF-36 Health Survey: manual and interpretation guide. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1993., , , .
- 36Measuring functioning and well-being: the Medical Outcomes Study approach. Durham (NC): Duke University Press; 1992., .
- 37Hopkins verbal learning test: revised. Lutz (FL): Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc.; 2001., .
- 39A self-report cognitive symptoms inventory to assess patients with rheumatic diseases: results in eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS), fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and other rheumatic diseases [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1996; 39 Suppl 9: S261., , .
- 41Results of rounds 3 and 4 of managed care cognitive interviews for the household portion of the MEPS: report to AHCPR from Westat, Inc., Rockville, MD, 1995., , .
- 44Bureau of Labor Statistics. Workers on flexible and shift schedules in May 2004. US Department of Labor; 2005. URL: http://www.bls.gov/cps/.
- 45The health and retirement study: a longitudinal study of health, retirement, and aging. Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan; 2002. URL: http://hrsonline.isr.umich.edu/intro/sho_uninfo.php?hfyle=sample&xtyp=2.
- 46Job characteristics, occupation, and coronary heart disease. In: Final report to national institute of occupational safety and health. New York: Columbia University; 1982., , .