Risk factors for more severe regional musculoskeletal symptoms: A two-year prospective study of a general working population
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1355–1364, April 2007
How to Cite
Andersen, J. H., Haahr, J. P. and Frost, P. (2007), Risk factors for more severe regional musculoskeletal symptoms: A two-year prospective study of a general working population. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 56: 1355–1364. doi: 10.1002/art.22513
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2006
- Danish Working Environment Authority
- 1HagbergM, SilversteinBA, WellsRP, SmithR, CarayonP, HendrickH, et al, editors. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSD): a handbook for prevention. London: Taylor & Francis; 1995.
- 2Panel on Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace, Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council, Institute of Medicine. Musculoskeletal disorders and the workplace: low back and upper extremities. Washington: National Academy Press; 2001.
- 3SilmanAJ, HochbergMC, editors. Epidemiology of the rheumatic diseases. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press; 2001.
- 4Neck and back pain: the scientific evidence of causes, diagnosis and treatment. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2000., .
- 12Mechanical injury and psychosocial factors in the work place predict the onset of widespread body pain: a two-year prospective study among cohorts of newly employed workers. Arthritis Rheum 2004; 50: 1655–64., , , , .